XPS Annotator is an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS to image converter, XPS documents properties adder and XPS documents digital signer. Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search. Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS documents, can adding document properties to any XPS document, and provides document security with its digital signatures.
XPS Annotator Main Features:
- Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS Documents to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference, support for adding text notes, ink notes, and highlight annotations.
- Can adding document properties to your XPS Documents (creator, identifier, content-type, title, subject, description, keywords, language, category), this feature will help you to manage your XPS documents easily.
- Built-in sidebar for ease of reading. The sidebar contains a thumbnails from all pages, you can jump from one page to another by clicking the thumbnails.
- Support security features, such as digital signatures to provide greater document security.
- Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search.
- Ability to converts Microsoft XML Paper Specification (XPS) to an image files.
Minimum System Requirements:
XPS Annotator is based on the .NET technology, using Microsoft Visual Studio Express to create the software, and this led to dependence on Microsoft .NET Framework.
XPS Annotator required Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or newer version. This could be a separate issue if you use Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, because this .NET framework is not installed by default.
Here are the complete system requirements of our product:
- Windows XP Service pack 2 and Windows Server 2003 Service pack 1 or later operating system (i.e. Windows Vista, Windows 7).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or later version (i.e. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5).